My code of ethics as follows is based on the Tarot Association of the British Isles’ (TABI) ethical code:-
- All the readings will be confidential and in between my client and myself.
- Readings will help clients take charge of their own life instead of relying on others.
- I will treat all my clients with equality and respect .
- I will be open-minded ,honest and non judgmental.
- If appropriate , I will suggest that clients consult a qualified prifessional.(e.g medical professional,financial professionals.)
- I will not give readings to anyone other than the client (e.g third parties,such as partners ,family members ,colleagues ,etc.).In such cases I will rephrase or decline the questions.
- I will not read for anyone under the age of 18 without permission of their parents or guardian.
- I will refund any money if I am unable to complete the reading.
- Fees for reading will be agreed before the reading.
Tarot readings are for information purposes only.They guide you and help you take charge for your own life.Tarot readings do not substitute professional consultations for legal advisors,doctors etc.Please consult appropriate professionals for the same.